Sunday, December 21, 2008

Triplets!

HaHa...no, I'm not pregnant, silly
gooses! But, we did add 3 new members to our family this weekend! A big welcome to Winker(white), Brownie(brown, duh) and Dragon(black)... This only was allowed to happen because Brian PROMISED he and the kids would take care of them, and I'd never have to lift a finger!!! Uh, yeah...we moms know what that really means...great for the first week, downhill from there. Oh well...what can I say? I'm a sucker for rodents...ummm...not really, but you have to admit, they are sorta cute,
right?

















1 comment:

Allen and Heather Luke said...

Cute pictures! I always forget to check your blog since its private it doesn't come to the top of the list when you've updated it. So it is fun to see you and your family. I can't believe how grown up all your kids look. We are headed up to Spokane in the next couple of weeks- my sis just had a baby. Maybe we could hook up- if this weather ever cooperates!