Thursday, September 25, 2008

And The Days Go On...

...We have been so busy lately, the days just seem to melt together!
Here's what we've been up to...

More cross country practice, actually, this was Ben's first meet. He got 8th out of 20 kids. Yay Ben! He has practice Tuesdays and Thursdays and meets on Saturdays.



And our garden keeps growing...don't know how...I think we may have garden fairies, because I know I haven't been doing anything good for it.



This is me...This is where I'm usually at when I'm not in the kitchen or changing diapers or reading stories...infront of my computer, studying. (Oh, ok, I'm usually playing.)


Ben is taking piano lessons every Tuesday morning at 7am...someday we hope to have a "real" piano.


We love to go to the park in our free time. And that is usually only when Ben has track practice at the park.


We love puzzles!


Maegan started ballet last Friday. I could only get pictures through this scratchy, stained glass window. She's so cute out there though!



...on top of that, we have scouts on Tuesday nights, Brian is constantly studying for pharmacy tests, I started online classes this week, and Matt and Nathan go to music class on Wednesday mornings! Phew...I need a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you DO sound busy. We could all use a nap reading your schedule. Go Lisa and Brian! Congrats to Ben on his race. I'm sure his Father is proud of him. And I always knew Ben would get into music at some time. I hope he's enjoying the lessons. Meagan looks adorable in her ballet outfit. I was quite older when I took ballet and I loved it. I'm so proud of all of you. Love you all.