Thursday, September 11, 2008

Listen Up People...

...I need your help...

I'm calling all fellow American voters to send me your thoughts, your opinions, your likes and dislikes about the 2008 presidential election. I want to know what my closest friends and family think about these things...

-War in Iraq
-Healthcare in America
-Taxes
-Education
-WHO SHOULD RUN THIS COUNTRY???

I feel like a fence sitter right now. I keep going back and forth, which is strange for me because I've always been a staunch Republican through and through. This time though, I'm just not sure. So, I want to hear from you. I learn better that way. What are your thoughts? Please share them with me on my new blog...Enlighten Me '08...oh yes, I did go that far. (I'm serious about this people!)
http://enlightenme08.blogspot.com/
Please take a minute to tell me what you think. It doesn't have a to be a huge thing, just the basics, and why you believe the way you do. Be specific, I need details. I love you all, and I trust your opinions. I feel very strongly about voting for the right person in this election. It's important to me, and I thank you so much for your time and thoughts!

No comments: