Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween with the Presleys...



So, yeah, this was a tad bit too small this year...oops...


We made pumpkin bats...


Our resident Batman in training...



Carving away!


Harry Potter...again! Yes, Jacob always thinks he's too old to go treak or treating, but then when it comes time to actually go, he wants to do it and grabs whatever costume fits him. For the last three years, it's been good ol' Harry.


Dracula!


Our traditional Halloween feast...this year we had mummy pizza, blood soup...


...and monster toes!



Our yearly spoils...and that was only from trunk or treat! The next night they got twice that much. Jacob went to the rich part of town and got 12 full-size candy bars!!!


Waiting for trickortreaters to come...We ended up with only ONE! :(

Before trunk or treat on Thursday night. Yeah, I got lazy with Nathan and just put him in Peter Pan PJs.


Our front door...


Over-all...a happy haunting for us this year!















1 comment:

Kara said...

Lisa, what a great blog! Very, very cute!! I have to be honest and say I don't know who radiohead is? I would love to keep updated on you guys can I add you to my list of friends on my blog? I love that you have all those books on there. I need to spend more time visiting your blog but I have to go watch Haley sing in the assembly at school. I'm so glad we'll get to keep up now!!