Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Newest Reminder...

So here is our newest reminder of love...I'm trying to put sentiments on the walls of our home that remind us who we should be, or what we should be doing to be a better family. When my kids are bickering, I have them come and read this and explain to me what it means. It's actually working...well, at least it gets them to stop arguing for the minute that it takes them to read it! ;)But seriously, it is helping the harmony in our home....and that is a blessing I'm truly grateful for!











1 comment:

The Rogers Family said...

Lisa it was so great to hear from you. Yes we are back in vegas. well in henderson it is great I love the area we live in .(I do miss having friends around)But in time I'm sure I can make some new ones. Your family is so cute and you are so pretty.