Saturday, July 19, 2008

You know you're a blogger when...

...you're on your family vacation and are constantly saying, "Oh man, that will make a great blog entry" anytime something insane or hillarious happens...and trust me, I have my share of insane and hillarious stories to share. I will post them all as soon as I have enough energy...soon, I promise.

I just have to say, does anyone else who used to live on the coast miss the ocean as much as I do? I can't believe how much I took it for granted when I lived there, but...come on people...isn't it amazing? Yeah, I've realized that part of me will always live there. It was sooooo good to be back...

...more coming soon...

2 comments:

Kathe~Mom~Grandma said...

Can't wait to hear your stories!

Melinda Leavitt said...

I miss you and I miss the ocean. It would be fun to go back there someday with you...definetely hit the arcade and play some Adam's Family pinball, then eat some sourdough pizza, yum! Maybe we could even give each other another hairwrap!

Anywho...If you want to check out a hilarious blog...check out SeriouslySoBlessed.blogspot.com! It is Seriously So Funny. Gregg showed it to me...its a spoof of the Mormon Blog Phenomenon. Make sure you check out the comments too, everyone plays right along with the blog. It'll give you a good laugh...if not...you're taking yourself too seriously and need to relax.

Love you. Miss you.